You know that winters in the Southern Tier area can be long and cold, and can cause wear and tear on your home’s heating equipment. One of the best ways you can help your heating system keep running effectively and efficiently is by making sure it receives regular service and maintenance from a qualified HVAC professional. You won’t want to trust your heating service and tune-up needs to just any home comfort company, though, and that’s why you should count on the experts at Petcosky & Sons. We’ve been in the business of helping people stay comfortable for three generations, and we want to help you with your heating service and tune-up needs as well.
Since Paul Petcosky opened the doors of our business more than 56 years ago, we’ve been working hard to make sure all of our customers throughout the Southern Tier area receive the heating service and tune-ups they need so that they can stay safe and warm all winter long. At Petcosky, we employ highly skilled technicians who have been specially trained to service all makes and models of heating equipment. So, no matter what type of heating system you currently have installed in your home, we can provide you with the heating service and tune-up you need to ensure your heating system is running at its very best.
Petcosky & Sons can take care of the heating service and tune-up needs of your Southern Tier home.
When you’re in need of heating service in your Southern Tier home, help is just a phone call away. That’s because at Petcosky & Sons, we work with you to make sure your needs are met promptly and effectively. Our entire company strives to provide our customers a worry-free, enjoyable experience. Customer service is always our top priority, and we never consider a job finished until you’re completely satisfied with the work we’ve done for you. It’s because we care about your full satisfaction that we offer a complete range of heating services to meet all of your home comfort needs. In addition to heating service and tune-ups, we’re also pleased to offer:
- Heating Repair: Nobody wants to think about the heating system in their home breaking down on the coldest night of the year, but if this happens to you, you’ll want heating services from a trusted professional as soon as possible, to ensure the comfort and safety of your family. Our technicians are highly trained to help you with your heating repair needs, and can help with virtually any make or model of heating equipment.
- Heating System Installation: If you and your family aren’t feeling comfortable in your Southern Tier home, yet your utility bills continue to creep higher, it may be time to consider a new heating system installation. We’ll help you choose a heating system for your home that is perfectly suited to your home and budget. We sell the best brands of heating systems available, so you can count on a quality installation when you work with us.
- Heating Maintenance: Regular heating system maintenance by your HVAC professional not only helps your system keep you and your family more comfortable, it also helps to maintain system efficiency and prevent costly breakdowns from occurring. Choosing a heating maintenance agreement will help to ensure that you get the maintenance you need to prevent breakdowns, as well as top-priority emergency service, should you need it.
- Oil to Gas Conversions: Why convert from oil to gas? Environmentally speaking, natural gas is cleaner than heating oil, so it’s better for the environment. And, natural gas currently costs less than heating oil, so you’ll save money on your utility bills. Additionally, you won’t have to worry about running out of fuel or scheduling deliveries, because natural gas is piped directly into your home.
- Controls & Thermostats: The right thermostat offers you the ultimate control over your home’s HVAC system, and can help you manage your home’s energy usage. We’ll provide you with devices that offer advanced capabilities and energy management. The heating system controls and thermostats we install are slim, stylish and offer easy-to-read screens and a simple to use interface - helping you keep your energy bills under control!
- Heat Pumps: If you’ve been looking for heating and cooling in one ultra-efficient package for your Southern Tier home, then a heat pump might be the perfect choice for you and your family. Heat pumps provide higher efficiency because they transfer hot air rather than burning fuel to heat your home. We offer top quality, top name heat pumps that are specifically designed to fit the needs of your home - and budget.
A heating tune-up is one of the best ways you can ensure that the heating system in your Southern Tier home will run smoothly and efficiently now and for years to come. At Petcosky & Sons, keeping your heating system running its best is important to us. As part of the heating services we provide, we’re pleased to offer annual heating service plans, so you can rest assured your system will run optimally now and for years to come. When you choose an annual service plan with us, you’ll receive the service and tune-up you need for your heating system so that fewer breakdowns and costly repairs occur. You’ll be able to rest assured that your heating system is running its optimal best, year after year.
Improving the heating system in your home is just a phone call away – it’s as simple as calling Petcosky & Sons. For your convenience, we proudly provide heating services and tune-ups all throughout the Southern Tier area. For all of your heating service needs, you can count on Petcosky & Sons to help. Just call the trusted team at Petcosky & Sons at 607-797-0160, and we will be more than happy to assist you.