If you’re looking for heating and cooling in one ultra-efficient package, then you might want to consider a heat pump from Petcosky & Sons for your Southern Tier home. Heat pumps provide higher efficiency because they transfer hot air instead of burning fuel to heat your home. When you count on us to install your heat pump, you’ll enjoy home comfort year round – as well as savings on your utility bills. We offer top quality, top-name heat pumps designed to fit the needs of your home – and your budget. And, you can rest assured that our heat pumps are environmentally sound – they’re Energy Star-rated and use non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
At Petcosky & Sons, we’ve been in the business of home comfort for more than 56 years. Our highly skilled technicians have been specially trained to know heat pumps inside and out, and they will provide you with professional, expert heat pump installation. No matter what the heat pump needs of your Southern Tier home, we’ll provide you with the perfect unit for your home comfort needs. Your complete satisfaction is important to us. We’ve been offering home comfort products and solutions for more than three generations with good reason – our customers are always our top priority.
Heat pumps from Petcosky & Sons provide environmentally friendly comfort for your Southern Tier home.
No matter what your heat pump needs, you can count on the expert service provided by Petcosky & Sons throughout the Southern Tier area. We not only provide top-quality heat pump installation, but we’re also pleased to provide heat pump repair and maintenance. Our technicians are fully trained in all aspects of heat pump maintenance and repair and all makes and models of heat pumps, so even if you currently own a different brand of heat pump than we install, we can help meet your needs. Not to mention, we’re pleased to offer our customers a number of other heating services, which include:
- Heating Service & Tune-up: Winters in Southern Tier can be long, cold and cause a lot of wear and tear on your home’s heating equipment. One of the best ways you can help your heating system keep running effectively and efficiently is by making sure it receives regular service from a qualified HVAC professional. By servicing and tuning up your heating system, you’ll experience fewer breakdowns - and fewer costly repairs.
- Heating Repair: Nobody wants to think about the heating system in their home breaking down on the coldest night of the year, but if this happens to you, you’ll want heating services from a trusted professional as soon as possible, to ensure the comfort and safety of your family. Our technicians are highly trained to help you with your heating repair needs, and can help with virtually any make or model of heating equipment.
- Heating System Installation: If you and your family aren’t feeling comfortable in your Southern Tier home, yet your utility bills continue to creep higher, it may be time to consider a new heating system installation. We’ll help you choose a heating system for your home that is perfectly suited to your home and budget. We sell the best brands of heating systems available, so you can count on a quality installation when you work with us.
- Heating Maintenance: Regular heating system maintenance by your HVAC professional not only helps your system keep you and your family more comfortable, it also helps to maintain system efficiency and prevent costly breakdowns from occurring. Choosing a heating maintenance agreement will help to ensure that you get the maintenance you need to prevent breakdowns, as well as top-priority emergency service, should you need it.
- Oil to Gas Conversions: Why convert from oil to gas? Environmentally speaking, natural gas is cleaner than heating oil, so it’s better for the environment. And, natural gas currently costs less than heating oil, so you’ll save money on your utility bills. Additionally, you won’t have to worry about running out of fuel or scheduling deliveries, because natural gas is piped directly into your home.
- Controls & Thermostats: The right thermostat offers you the ultimate control over your home’s HVAC system, and can help you manage your home’s energy usage. We’ll provide you with devices that offer advanced capabilities and energy management. The heating system controls and thermostats we install are slim, stylish and offer easy-to-read screens and a simple to use interface - helping you keep your energy bills under control!
At Petcosky & Sons, we guarantee that the work we do will meet or exceed your expectations. We want you to be happy with the heat pump service we’ve provided to you, whether it’s installation, maintenance or repair. We want to help you with any heat pump need you might have, so that you and your family enjoy maximum comfort, no matter what the weather outside. You can rely on us to finish the work requested to your complete satisfaction, and we never consider the job complete until you’re happy with the work we’ve done for you.
Improving the heating system in your home is just a phone call away – it’s as simple as calling Petcosky & Sons. For your convenience, we proudly provide heat pump services all throughout the Southern Tier area. For all of your heating service needs, you can count on Petcosky & Sons to help. Just call the trusted team at Petcosky & Sons at 607-797-0160, and we will be more than happy to assist you.