When it’s time to update your home comfort system, you might be wondering if there’s an all-in-one solution that can keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. You might be surprised to learn that a ductless system can do just that! While some ductless units provide air conditioning only, there are configurations that allow for both cooling and heating – and that means year-round comfort for you and your family.
Ductless is incredibly versatile. For instance, you can choose it for a room that might not have access to your home’s HVAC system, such as an addition, converted attic or garage, or finished basement. But there are multi-unit systems available that are perfect for homes where ductwork is impossible or impractical, like homes that have baseboard or radiant heating systems.
Ductless is a great alternative to window AC and space heaters.
When it comes to your home comfort, ductless provides a solution so that you no longer have to rely on window air conditioning or space heaters to stay comfortable. Window air conditioners can be loud and obtrusive, blocking one of your window views and creating uncomfortable noise in your space. Space heaters can take up valuable floor space and can be dangerous if tipped over. Both can be inefficient – they tend to use a lot of energy and that can be costly when it comes time to pay the utility bills.
Ductless can be the solution to your heating and cooling needs.
There are many reasons that you might choose ductless to cool your home in the summer, and heat it in the winter. Here are a few that you might be surprised to discover:
- No ductwork? No problem. That’s because, just like the name indicates, ductless heating and cooling does not require ductwork to operate. And, it only requires minimal construction to install, so you don’t have to worry about messy, costly renovation.
- Ductless is extremely energy efficient. Many systems operate via heat pump technology, which provides incredible efficiency. Many people who choose ductless heating and cooling find that they save money on their energy bills compared to traditional systems.
- Targeted comfort is at your fingertips. Most ductless systems operate via remote control. That means you can individually control your home’s comfort room to room. That helps your home stay more comfortable, all while being more energy efficient.
- Ductless systems are non-obtrusive. Ductless is very quiet – usually no louder than a whisper. And, because it mounts on the wall or ceiling, you won’t have to worry about it taking up space in your room. Ductless units blend in seamlessly with virtually any décor, too.
- Ductless can provide better indoor air quality. Each unit has a filter, so that means the air circulating through your home is continually having dust, dirt and microbial particles removed. And that means cleaner air for you and your family to breathe!
Getting ductless heating and cooling is as easy as calling Petcosky & Sons.
If you think ductless heating and cooling might be a great solution for your home comfort needs, all you need to do is give Petcosky & Sons a call. We can help you find the right system for your home, and can explain all the benefits a ductless system can provide. Just give us a call at 607.797.0160, and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.