If you’re in need of plumbing services for your Binghamton, NY home, you probably are wondering how you can know who the right plumber for the job is. According to an article on Angie’s List, “hiring a plumber is an important decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly by homeowners.” They cite that plumbers install and repair in very important parts of the home – places that can be costly to fix if the plumbing isn’t done right the first time.
The article suggests six questions you should ask when hiring a plumber for your home, and how Petcosky & Sons stacks up:
- Are they licensed? At Petcosky & Sons, we are a fully licensed master plumber. That means the work we do on the plumbing in your Binghamton, NY home will be completed professionally by expert plumbers, using the best products available. Count on us to use brands like Rinnai, Kohler, Moen, Delta and Bradford White.
- Are they insured? Insurance protects both the customer and the plumber in the incidence of accident or injury. Petcosky & Sons is fully insured for your safety and peace of mind.
- Do they offer a warranty? At Petcosky & Sons, we work hard to provide you with the best plumbing services for your Binghamton, NY home. We’re never finished with the job until you are completely satisfied. Our goal is to offer you the best plumbing contractor services available – guaranteed.
- Will they provide an estimate? If a plumber gives you a price that seems too good to be true, it might be. Estimates that come in much lower than others can be the result of corners being cut or lesser quality parts being used. At Petcosky & Sons, we always provide a fair estimate to our customers that reflects a job done right.
- How long have they been in business? A company that has been in business for a long time often has been successful because they have a reputation for providing quality workmanship. At Petcosky & Sons, we’ve been meeting the plumbing needs of people in the Binghamton, NY area for more than half a century.
- Can they provide me with references? Word-of-mouth referrals are often the best when it comes to plumbing services. At Petcosky & Sons, we believe our best reviews come from the people we serve. We encourage our customers to talk to us about their experience with us, and we share their thoughts online.
Our qualified staff of plumbing technicians can help with anything from a leaky faucet to a complete bathroom or kitchen remodel. We offer our plumbing services in the Binghamton, NY area and beyond. Just call our trusted team at Petcosky & Sons at (607) 797-0160, and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.