Would you like to deliver improved comfort and hot water to your tenants, all while saving some money on your utility bills? At Petcosky & Sons, we can help you get the right heating and hot water solutions for your rental property, all while providing you with the best equipment on the market today. When you choose to install Rinnai direct vent wall furnaces and hot water heaters with us, you can enjoy savings of 30 to 50 percent on your utility bills.
At Petcosky & Sons, we strive to keep you happy by providing you with the high-quality Rinnai solutions that will not only meet your needs, but also the needs of your tenants. We’ll work with you to find the right solution, and your satisfaction is a top priority. Read more below to discover how we can help you help you get the products you need to keep your tenants comfortable – and save.
Choose direct vent wall furnaces from Petcosky & Sons for your rental properties.
Learn how direct vent wall furnaces can benefit you:
- Designed with safety features that include lockable controls, auto restart and cool-to the-touch cabinet
- Each apartment will have its own unit; you can leave the utility bill to your tenant
- Redundancy – You can lose one direct vent wall heater without the entire building losing heat
- No more dealing with erosion corrosion from old, leaky steam boiler systems
- Provide consistent warmth and comfort through the use of Rinnai’s patented modulated technology unique to the industry
- Save on energy
- Quiet heating solution – 40 decibels or less – “house at rest”
Each Rinnai direct vent wall furnace comes with a user-friendly control panel, so your tenants will be able to simply choose a set temperature, or program the timers to customize heating throughout the day.
Rinnai tankless water heaters from Petcosky are a great choice for your rental property.
Find our how Rinnai tankless water heaters are different:
- Replace just about any existing water heating product, including boilers and tank style water heaters
- Reduce energy consumption and keep tenants comfortable
- Provide significantly more energy efficiency and reliability than tank-style water heaters
- Redundancy – You can lose one tankless water heater without the entire building losing hot water
- Come with a warranty that includes 5-year heat exchanger, 5-year parts and 1-year labor (extended to 2-year when registered within 30 days of purchase.)
- Keep up with the high demand (multiple showers, sinks, kitchen appliances, washing machines) of a multi-family complex
- Never run out of hot water